PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
Medical Malpractice Attorney in Rhode Island
- Medical malpractice is when, by act or omission, a medical provider's care diverges from accepted medical procedure and the patient incurs injury or death.
- Healthcare providers can be held accountable in a lawsuit for malpractice if negligence is proven.
- There is a time limit on when you can bring about a lawsuit for malpractice in Rhode Island.
- Kinds of medical malpractice include, but are not limited to:
- negligence harming a pregnancy
- mistakes with medication.
- surgical errors
Putting our trust into the hands of healthcare professionals for the treatment they provide is something we do. Sometimes mistakes are made leading to truly horrific experiences of injury or worse by the negligence or error of medical personnel. No amount of money can ever compensate you or your family for the suffering and tragedy of medical malpractice. Yet, while human error can occur, it absolutely does not remove or lessen the discomfort, suffering, and grief experienced by the injured party.
Rhode Island Medical Malpractice Trials
Malpractice trials are complex because of the overwhelming level of confusing medical information used to inundate the jury. Jurors become leery and confused by the foreign medical terminology introduced with case evidence. The unfair advantage often leads to success on the doctor’s behalf. Securing an experienced medical malpractice attorney is vital to the success of your case.
An experienced legal team working to represent you can work towards proving that medical negligence has taken place. Our Rhode Island Personal Injury Attorneys have mounted over two decades of experience and are equipped to handle every aspect of your case for you. Our attorneys will walk you step by step through this difficult process keeping you abreast of your cases progression.
If you or someone you know has suffered a serious injury or death due to malpractice, you need legal assistance to acquire the monetary reimbursement to which you are entitled to for your losses. Whether you are the injured party or the family of a deceased or incapacitated victim, the team at The Law Offices of Michael Campopiano will be there to carefully investigate and prepare your case to obtain the compensation you deserve.
Some examples of Medical Malpractice may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Deaths due to plastic surgery mishaps
- Prescription drug errors
- Obstetric and birth injuries
- surgical and diagnosis errors
When you consider an attorney for your malpractice case, contact the Rhode Island Medical Malpractice Lawyers at The Law Office of Michael Campopiano now at 4401-288-3888 or fill out our contact form for a free consultation.