CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
Providence Car Accident Attorney - Car Crash Advice
The moments following an auto accident can be incredibly and confusing and stressful. There is a lot going on. The situation is fast-paced and high-pressure. And you may be dealing with the mental and physical consequences of the accident. Being unsure of what to do is completely understandable. But doing the right thing can help you build a much stronger case against the person who caused the accident. Use these tips from a Providence car accident attorney to help you make the most of the situation.
What To Do After A Car Accident
- Stay at the Scene – Never leave the scene of an accident until told to do so by the police. This is especially true if anyone is hurt in the accident.
- Change Nothing – If you are involved in an accident that blocks traffic or otherwise causes a disruption, do not try to move your vehicles or any debris. It will be essential for the police and your Providence car accident attorney to examine the position of the vehicles and debris to get an honest assessment of the accident.
- Check the Passengers First – Before you get out of your vehicle or begin assessing damage, make sure that everyone in your car is uninjured. After everyone is okay, check on the people in the other vehicle involved. If medical attention is required, make contact immediately.
- Call the Police – No matter what kind of accident you are in, you need to call the police. Having an official record of the incident is extremely important and will help your Providence car accident attorney later on.
- Exchange Information – Get contact and insurance information from everyone else involved in the accident. Be sure to also record license plate numbers, and any other details of the incident or accident site you think could be important. This information will help your Providence car accident attorney track down additional information later on.
- Take Pictures – As soon as you have an opportunity, take pictures of your damaged vehicle, any injuries you or your passengers may have suffered, and anything about the accident site that is relevant.
- Track Your Treatment – If anyone in your party requires medical treatment, record the details of that treatment carefully. These are all costs that you incurred due to the negligence of someone else. You may be able to recoup these costs as part of a settlement secured by your Providence car accident attorney.
Don't Settle For Second Best! Hire the Best Providence Car Accident Attorney
Whether or not you take these steps, it is always advisable to contact Providence car accident attorney Campopiano as soon as you can. Michael F. Campopiano has the experience, case results, and knowledge you need to help you get the compensation you deserve! Call the Law Offices of Michael F. Campopiano at 401-288-3888.
Contact a Providence Car Accident Attorney at The Law Offices of Michael Campopiano now at 401-288-3888 or fill out our contact form for a free consultation.
Providence Car Accident Attorney Office
Providence , RI 02903